Event Network, North America’s leading operator of gift shops at outstanding cultural attractions, experienced significant growth and was ready to take their annual conference to the next level for their 260+ Store Directors and support team members. They needed an event agency to complement their strong internal team’s capabilities and make the overall event management process more efficient while staying within budget.
- Collaborated in entire event planning process, providing expert recommendations
- Managed myriad of event details, taking burden off internal client
- Leveraged buying power with hotel chains and negotiated vendor cost savings
- Implemented an online registration site, a first for this event
- Strategized with client on ideas to support engagement goals, theme and cultural values
- Incorporated team-building activities (assembling bikes and food-can sculptures for charity), hang-out room with games, and impressive theme nights
- Higher-quality hotel secured, vendor services upgraded, online registration site created and event resources expanded
- Accomplished more with less stress [and similar budget] by working smarter, enabling internal client to serve more in host role
- Created high-touch, user-friendly event
- Client viewed GoGather as trusted partner in their event
The GoGather team really understands who we are and built a great relationship with us. They really became part of our event family.
– Annie Evans, Community and Culture Director, Event Network