A global life sciences company was challenged to keep sales people trained on their ever-expanding medical and lab essentials. To meet aggressive sales goals, they needed a fast but thorough way to immerse their sales team in the knowledge to present to medical personnel and lab technicians.
- Created a roadshow across 8 cities to localize training where sales teams were concentrated
- Provided learning environments that incorporated general sessions, small team device demos, and individual hands-on training in wet-lab settings
- Ensured proper handling of sensitive devices and bio-materials
- Customized to regionally unique differences in device needs
- The entire sales group met the overall sales goal
- 75% of the individual sales people met or exceeded the target sales goal
- Training roadshows are now successful, ongoing programs occuring in multiple cities two or three times annually