A worldwide, multi-concept franchising company wanted to increase franchisee attendance at their annual conference. The model they were using wasn’t producing the attendance they hoped for.
- Suggested separating franchisee conferences
- Provided locations central to regionally based franchisees
- Managed the full event
- Attendance increased as the participation cost decreased
- Meetings individualized and moved closer to their geographic locations
- Content relevance increased
- Costs were controlled as content, theming, sponsorships, and more were leveraged across all conferences