A worldwide biotech company came to us with a problem. Their leadership had just changed, and the new executive needed to make an amazing impression at a company retreat. He asked us to help design a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Chartered a private yacht and created a custom itinerary to cruise attendees through Turkey, Greece, and Athens
- Hosted a private dinner party in the ancient ruins of the Ephesus library in Kusadasi, Turkey
- Tailored activities and excursions for attendees at each port of call
- “The leadership team built a special experience that captures the essence of our organizational spirit – seizing life and turning the ordinary sales reward trip into the extraordinary.”
- “Dinner at Ephesus Library – priceless!!”
- “It’s a once in a lifetime experience which exceeded my expectations! Well done by the Events Team!”