Virtual Event Management
Amid concerns about COVID-19, most companies have canceled or postponed customer events and conferences in 2020. One alternative option is to host a virtual event.
GoGather is your go-to source for virtual event management. Virtual events and conferences require the same level of professionalism, planning, and management as an in-person event. GoGather has a dedicated team of event management professionals who are committed to your brand experience and can help you execute a flawless performance on-screen and off. Solutions include:
- Virtual Event Planning and Management
- Virtual Event Hosting and Event MCs
- Speaker Management and Technical Training
- Technical, Video, Audio and Streaming Management
- Virtual Conference Promotions and Marketing Consulting and Support
- Event Communications Strategy and Management
- Virtual Networking, Activities, Gamification, and Collaboration
- Virtual Teambuilding and Brainstorming Sessions
- Sponsor Management
- Brand Experience and Attendee Engagement Strategy and Execution
- Post-event Survey and Follow-Up Solutions
Learn more about our solutions and how to host your perfect virtual event, virtual meeting, or virtual conference with our comprehensive guide.
VIRTUAL EVENTS REQUEST
Watch the Webinar: How to Host Virtual Events
Get all the tips and tricks to hosting your event or conference in a virtual world. Watch the webinar now.
Download Your Guide to Hosting Virtual Events
Download the Guide to Hosting Virtual Events. This Guide will take you through the considerations and steps to running a successful virtual event, conference or meeting including:
- Planning a virtual event
- Technology and resources for a virtual event
- Speaker preparation and communications for a virtual event
- Promotions and networking ideas for a virtual event
- Attendee activities and networking during a virtual event
- Branding and post-event follow up for a virtual event
Warning: stristr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/gogather.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-facebook-feed/inc/CFF_Utils.php on line 505
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].